Laine Magazine - Number 11
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Laine Magazine 11 is like a fresh, gentle breeze after a long winter season with 11 knitting patterns, interesting articles, recipes inspired by Italian summer days, book reviews and more.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- Print only. No digital download code available