Ever wonder what the combination of the joys of a colouring book and knitting would be like?
Color & Knit, Mittens gives knitters creative freedom with their stranded knitting along with some structure. In a colouring book format, the math and pattern layout is done and it leaves the knitter the joy of picking whatever colour combinations and however many colours they want to use.
Simply colour the mitten design of your choice with the colours of your yarn and get knitting! There are endless possibilities! There are twelve designs with two colouring pages of each design. The mittens are designed to be knit with fingering weight yarn.
This book will give the confidence and permission to play with colour before knitting a single stitch!
Included are 12 mitten designs based on traditional Estonian mitten and belt patterns, instructions for how to add Latvian and Vikkel braids as well as step-by-step instructions for the mitten construction.
- 12 Nordic-inspired mitten designs in colouring chart format
- A pattern index of all 12 designs for an idea of how the colourwork pattern will look
- Step-by-step directions
- Directions on how to add and knit Latvian braids and Estonian vikkel braids
- 60 pages
- 12 mitten knitting patterns
- Both charts and written instructions provided
- 2 chart copies for each pattern for colouring
- Language: English